Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shotgun Turkey Shoots. Most shoots $3 entry/round. Food prizes to 1st & 2nd place. Cash shoots and pie charts too. Club opens at 8:30, signup starts at 9:00, first shoot starts at 10:00. Factory barrels & chokes only, minimum constriction of .660" is acceptable. Shotshells are supplied by the club. Contestants fire once at a bullseye target 100 feet away. Closest pellet hole to bullseye wins. Firing line holds 20 shooters per round. Number of rounds depends on attendance. Concessions are available, raffles for food & prizes, and 50/50. Men, women, and children (with adult supervision) are welcome. Every Sunday morning (exceptions for holidays) through 4/2/23 at the Amherst Sportsman Club located at 47980 Cooper Foster Park Rd in Amherst, OH. 440-984-3456

·
Premium Member
2,914 Posts
This is great! Wish I lived closer. I enjoy going to “lucky x” shoots as they are called here in eastern Ohio. I go all the time locally to a few clubs. Always a lot of fun.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you're ever in the area on a Sunday morning...we'd be glad to have you!
That goes for anyone else too, let me know if you are coming and I'll introduce myself & buy your morning coffee 🙂

·
Premium Member
2,914 Posts
Browning new A5 with an Indian creek .670 choke brings home the bacon for me regularly :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We see a couple old humpbacks on the shooting line during the season, they all tend to shoot very nice patterns.

·
Premium Member
2,914 Posts
Mine is the new inertia A5. Hunter grade 3 model wood. I like it very much

·
22,957 Posts
Shotgun Turkey Shoots. Most shoots $3 entry/round. Food prizes to 1st & 2nd place. Cash shoots and pie charts too. Club opens at 8:30, signup starts at 9:00, first shoot starts at 10:00. Factory barrels & chokes only, minimum constriction of .660" is acceptable. Shotshells are supplied by the club. Contestants fire once at a bullseye target 100 feet away. Closest pellet hole to bullseye wins. Firing line holds 20 shooters per round. Number of rounds depends on attendance. Concessions are available, raffles for food & prizes, and 50/50. Men, women, and children (with adult supervision) are welcome. Every Sunday morning (exceptions for holidays) through 4/2/23 at the Amherst Sportsman Club located at 47980 Cooper Foster Park Rd in Amherst, OH. 440-984-3456
I was at Beaver Creek Hunt Club earlier this year for a tower shoot. Looks like you are on the same road.

Reactions: R. Toker
1 - 8 of 8 Posts