Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am having a fun shoot at Alum Creek lake Saturday night on August 11th. We will be meeting at the North Gelena ramp @ 7:30pm. The ramp is rebuilt and it looks awesome. There is a nice lot furthest from the ramp, we could meet. It will be on the left as you enter the ramp area.
I look forward on having fun and meeting new people. For some of the guys that are shore bound, We should have enough boats to get you on the water to stick some pigs.

What do you all think and who is going?

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I believe I shall be there!!

Havent heard from Austin in a week or so. Hopefully he can make it. Ill put the word out and see if I can get some other boats there too. Ive never shot Alum before!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Austin you can miss one football day. It will be a blast. Did you hit coves on the south end?

·
Registered
247 Posts
Austin you can miss one football day. It will be a blast. Did you hit coves on the south end?
Doubt the coaches would agree. We ran a lot of the south end. Couldnt find em on the East side, finally got into some fish on the west side north of the marina. Shot the island and coves around the campground some too and didnt see squat.

Joe was planning on heading out there last night, so he should have a report hopefully

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Ended up heading out to Ceasers. We didnt get on the road until later, and with the recent rain, I didnt want to head to new waters and find a mudhole.

The rain some positive for us. The water at Ceasers was cleaner, better oxygen. The fish were active and we saw ALOT of fish, probably the best its been since spring.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Still a go? Im having genny problems but everything should be ironed out by then.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just checking to see who is going? Looks like we have a few boats so far. Come on out and meet everyone and have a great time.

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ttt

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We should have several boats there. Should be a place for ya!

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice!

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PM sent

1 - 20 of 28 Posts