close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alternate sign up-2012 Deer Contest.

Discussion in '2012 Team Deer Hunting Contest' started by Deehntr56, Sep 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deehntr56

Deehntr56 Staff Member Mod

If you didn’t make the cut off date for the 2012-2013 Deer Hunting contest sign in, we are now taking alternates- No guarantees that we can place anyone or everyone (We will do the best we can), but if you want a 2nd chance because you didn't make the sign up deadline-here is your opportunity!

You must have at least 20 posts and be able to follow the “MUST Read” rules and all other rules for the contest- PLEASE read them 1st, and if interested-sign up on this thread.

We will take alternate sign ups until Midnight September 18, 2012. Any questions feel free to PM me or another Moderator.

Note: From 9/15-9/24, I will not be available, so PM another mod listed below if you need any assistance during that time frame.

Moderators of the Contest- Schu72, TheCream, Chopiq, Deerhunt45

2. Schu72

Schu72 Staff Member Super Mod Mod

I'll add you to the initital alternates. This was my fault. I'll PM you later today.

3. Ok, thanks.

4. Schu72

5. I'd Like to be a part of a team but I do not have 20 post. Little background information. I just moved here on recruiting orders. I could post 20 times but feel it would end up not being anything anybody would want to hear and would like to stay away from doing that. If you need someone let me know.

6. cant believe i missed this....Im in if there are any spots

7. Schu72

If we get a few more members to sign up we may be able to field an addtional team as well as fill the spots where participants failed to check in by the dead line.

If you sign up as an alternate please check in daily for a possible team assignment.

8. I'm in if you need.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

9. Schu72

Last call

Fellas...we need 2 participants to field a 24th team. You must meet the requirements set forth in the contest rules. If we get 2 volunteers in the next day or so we'll get you guys in.

10. If there are any spots left I'd like to get in.

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors.

11. any word on extra team or ppl not signing in?

12. Schu72

We have 23 full teams and 5 alternates. We need at least one more to field a 24th team. A1Deerhunter was a hold over from the initial sign in and was placed for a no show. I won't post a partial team.

13. lets get one more before next saturday lol

14. Deehntr56

Deehntr56 Staff Member Mod

One more needed- 5 days to go!!!

15. I would like to be an alternate. I was removed from a team because....I didn't check in? I thought signing up once was enough! Anyways, Alternate here, you won't be disapointed.

16. there we go.....lets start this last team

17. If you still have room I would be up for it. I hunt quite a bit.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.