Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NASCAR announced 90 minutes before the race that #22-A.J. Allmendinger has failed a random drug test and has been "temporarily" suspended. He was randomly selected and tested following the Kentucky race and his "A" sample tested positive. He has the right to request that NASCAR test his "B" sample. Should he refuse to have the "B" sample tested, or if that test is positive, the suspension will become indefinite. Sam Hornish will replace him in the #22 at Daytona...:nono:

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
He's gone. Can't believe someone would blow a chance like he had. Stupid, I guess!

RGJZ06

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Any idea what substance or substances he tested positive for?

Sent via Campbells soup can an string..

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I'm watching the race but I've been in and out working the smoker. So far I haven't heard what it was. It could be anything, even steroids. Something tells me it's more than that. Hornish just crashed, blown tire it looks like. That team has had their troubles. Kurt Busch now this.

RGJZ06

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
dang and i kinda liked the guy...what a let down...:D
now now George - don't go jump'n to conclusions - wait till he has a trial in a court of law or a hearing wif Big Brian - dang :whistle::mischeif:

·
22,521 Posts
now now George - don't go jump'n to conclusions - wait till he has a trial in a court of law or a hearing wif Big Brian - dang :whistle::mischeif:
lmao-:biggrin:

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Hello - can you hear me now :confused::whistle:

·
22,521 Posts
Hello - can you hear me now :confused::whistle:
Don't you know,the court of law doesn't apply to Nascar in ***** book-illegal drug activity is a-ok:D

·
Registered
7,572 Posts
Right...like they needj dopers driving race cars at 200mph...I would never want to see that...:D
AJ - must be a real dinger - dang NASCAR has a program where the drivers and crew can report prescription drug they need to take ta NASCAR ta prevent any problems - dang ole JEMERY MAYFIELD - resused to go along with NASCAR's drug rehab program and decided to sue instead and got him a$$ handed ta him - dang - no substitute for brains - maybe AJ will come out of this OK but it doan look so good - dang :whistle::mischeif:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts