close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Alittle help please (reloading)

Discussion in 'Reloading, Target Shooting, and Firearms' started by gonefishin, Sep 18, 2012.

1. I have a Lee's reloading kit. I have never used it other than taking it out of the box it's set on the shelf. I know Lee's arent the top of the line. I want to put it on craigslist but I have no ideal what would be a fair price. I dont want to get taken and I dont want to ask for more than it's worth.
    Would you folks please take a look at it and give me an ideal of what you think it might be worth? Your not going to hurt my feelings...lol I just want to be fair.
    The only part I can't find is the part that screws into the press that holds the brass.
    If you want to let me know what I have or have questions on what you see over the phone shoot me a pm and I'll give you my phone#
    Thanks for all your help

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
  2. So would 50$ be to much?
    thanks

3. They don't come with the dies.
    Where do you live?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

4. If you bought that as a kit, Midway lists that as the Lee Challenger Breech Lock Single Stage Press Kit listed as new for $117.99. It lists everything in your pics. You can take it from there.

5. Columbus
    Thanks FredT
    I was just trying to figure out what a fair price would be. Again thank

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2012
  6. If you have any interest in shooting in the future, I would keep what you have, at least until the November election is past. The prices of reloading equipment have skyrocketed, just as ammo jumped.

I was in a gun store this weekend and saw that one shell holder was $7.95 plus tax.

7. Thanks. I own 1 hand gun and really don't do a lot of shooting. It would just do what it's been doing collecting dust. lol
    thanks for the information

8. Thanks for all the help. It didn't take long for it to say bye bye once it hit craigslist