1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
👍what's the limit down there? Still 5?

·
Registered
699 Posts
Not surprised with the populations crashing everywhere. They were doing a big study down there, may have been MS, trying to get some insight as to why. KY is getting ready to do the same thing.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A walk up any muddy road with its nonstop raccoon tracks ought to supply the answer. A destroyed nest means no hatch
Not surprised with the populations crashing everywhere. They were doing a big study down there, may have been MS, trying to get some insight as to why. KY is getting ready to do the same thing.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yep, simple mathematics. When **** pelts were 20-30$ hunters and trappers actively kept their numbers in check. Now even the guys I know who still **** hunt rarely kill one for the dogs
Yep...and that data would probably mirror OH. No question the * are a much bigger impact than they were 10-20yrs ago

·
Registered
699 Posts
Apparently not...smfh...

Reactions: jrose

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Oh my gosh. I just read this thread and realized what was happening with the shortened word for raccoon. Oh my gosh. This needs to stop. A couple people I follow on Twitter have had their accounts temporarily suspended for using that word in the context of talking about raccoons. Stupid.

·
Registered
699 Posts
That's our new "woke" pathetic world controlling what we say. I don't use social media aside from a couple of forums. They're the liberal left and why would I support them?

Reactions: profdlp
1 - 16 of 16 Posts