Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else as addicted to turkey hunting as me? This morning I went for a jog and had to take my mouth call with me. I have been thinking about turkey huntin non stop since this warm weather hit. God I cant wait!

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors

·
Registered
2,624 Posts
I wouldn't be useing a call that ur going to hunt with they will get educated if I'm just scouting and its close to season like this year ill scout week befor season ill use a crow call or a push pin call Wich I don't hunt with either

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I wouldn't be useing a call that ur going to hunt with they will get educated if I'm just scouting and its close to season like this year ill scout week befor season ill use a crow call or a push pin call Wich I don't hunt with either

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Im not huntin where I was runnin at this morning.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Just sorted the gear last night. Man am I pumped. This forum is the only outlet, and it ain't doin much at this point! 5 more weeks... just 5 more weeks...

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The mornings are what kills me. I wake up and theres a light fog, air is cool, turkeys cluck, the smell of spring is in the air. I wanted to pull my hair out this morning I wanted to go so bad

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.