Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have only a few slots left for the 2012 season. We are managing these leases to insure a great hunt and no overcrowding. We limit the number of hunters to just break even on our costs,unlike other clubs in the area.
Now is the time to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to hunt where the "BIG BUCKS" live this fall,in Pike county Ohio.
Check us out at http://www.buckwhackers.com or just call George at (207)210-3940

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
We have only a few slots left for the 2012 season. We are managing these leases to insure a great hunt and no overcrowding. We limit the number of hunters to just break even on our costs,unlike other clubs in the area.
Now is the time to take advantage of this fantastic opportunity to hunt where the "BIG BUCKS" live this fall,in Pike county Ohio.
Check us out at http://www.buckwhackers.com or just call George at (207)210-3940
So, you're not making any money and just breaking even, why bother?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
They save wks for themselves on best movement. So all the hunters plant scout hang sets and they take the rut. Sounds good for idiots with more dollars then cents. Scam

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
I dont have a problem with the offer or how they run there business ..I do have a problem with every post made by them is simply about pushing there product/service down OUR (Forum Regulars) throats,which is SPAM!!!....You need to pay to be a sponsor or hit the bricks if you ask me..........Mods an admin,cant something be done about these types of threads?

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
I dont have a problem with the offer or how they run there business ..I do have a problem with every post made by them is simply about pushing there product/service down out(Forum Regulars) throats.Which is SPAM....You need to pay to be a sponsor or hit the bricks if you ask me..........Mods an admin,cant something be done about these types of threads?
I see it a little as false advertising. I could be wrong, but doubt I am.
Your post makes sense though. I too consider this spam. This is the second post in as many days I've seen from these/this guy(s).

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
These guys dont contribute to the threads a single bit, never get on here and join in on anything.

The only reason they come around is to sell their 'service' and try to make money from the site and its members. Sad part is, its prolly working.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

·
Banned
955 Posts
Nov 3 - Nov 9 closed:coco: I see more and more of this......you pay top dollar to hunt somewhere and you can't even hunt it during the best time.....what a joke

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.