Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
22,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jackpot will be drawn tomorrow. That is some serious peso's!

$$ 540 MILLION $$- That's 1/2 a billion dollars!:bouncy:

What would you do with that amont if you won it? I know I would be looking at hunting land in a few states, and were talking thousands of acres in some cases. A second home in warm weather(Hawaii):biggrin: for those cold Jan-Feb Months.

New "Toys" for my hunting and fishing excursions, and being a lover of fast cars, especially old classic muscle cars- I see a few new additions there-along with a heated garage.;)

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2...-jackpot-hits-540-million-and-could-go-higher

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
How many on here, if they won, would be giving their boss the finger as they walked out the door for the last time?:coolgleamA:

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
Oh i would have me a nice piece of property. Maybe open my own outfitter and hire a few of my friends. Give some to my mom and dad for sure. but wouldn't tell to many people.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Picked up my 5 auto tickys coming home from work today. ;)

·
7,173 Posts
I probably haven't bought a ticket in 10 years, but I did today. If I win I'll keep farming till it's gone.

·
Registered
48,626 Posts
improve the deer camp (wn)by buying some land near the wnf...build a very nice place for people to come to and enjoy the outdoors and all the land they want to roam on whether it be hiking,hunting camping etc...and of course at no charge...:D

·
Registered
502 Posts
Probably a top of the line fishing boat on Erie, and one on Cumberland. Nice cabin somewhere with a big chunk-o-land around it.
Lots of charity work.;)

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
I think my boss would just have to figure it our on his own..."I wonder why he hasn't been in lately!"

That is so much money that it'd be virtually impossible to spend it.but,I would travel to every place around the world that i've ever thought of seeing.My familys' plces of origin in Ireland,the Holy land,some of the battle sites from where my Father was in the 2nd world war,A safari trip to South Africa,And anywhere else I could think of.A huge ranch in Montana for hunting & fishing with a couple of guest houses for my friends.
After that there would be some charities and people I know who would get some deserved help.
I'm not gonna do any real planning yet though!!!

·
22,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are saying now this could hit 600 million-

·
Premium Member
3,949 Posts
Per LA times it's now at 640 Mill!

I'd buy a couple thousand acres of grouse woods and a nice place on a trout stream. :)

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Its over $600M.

I definitely will go with numerous spots so I can move around with the seasons. There are some cheap condos on the LV strip. central location for western hunting.

·
22,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Its over $600M.

I definitely will go with numerous spots so I can move around with the seasons. There are some cheap condos on the LV strip. central location for western hunting.
You'll be able to buy just about any condo with this jackpot-cheap ones won't even be looked at:biggrin:

$640+ is what they are saying and everybody is buying...odds of winning is 1 in 176 million:whistle::irked:

·
22,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Dang! Confirmed winning ticket in Maryland. Guess I'm reporting to work on Monday. ;)

·
22,521 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
3 winners- Maryland, Kansas and Northeastern Ohio...see you all out west!:yikes:

I wish:whistle:- Maryland Kansas and Illinois and the three winners in those states get about 213 million each!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Well I obviously did not win but the plan was pay off my house and my dads house. After that I was back and forth between a small ranch in montana or a nice cabin in alaska lol. Oh well, there is always next time hahaha

Sent from my BlackBerry 8530 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts