close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

3d shoots?!

Discussion in 'Ohio Bowhunting' started by Cincycreech, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Anyone know of any local 3d archery shoots going on this coming sunday the 16th?

Live in the cincinnati area.. dont mind driving to one if it's worth the drive!!

Thanks for the info

2. Eastern Hills is having one. I am almost 100% it is on Sunday. It is a great course. IMO North on 132 north out of Owensville as you start to head up the hill on your right is a road names Abgar or something like that. Go to the end of the road and there you are. I can find out for sure. I plan on shooting it if I get an early start.

3. Awesome. Is it a pretty fun layout? Shoot at targets on trails in the woods? Any idea on how many targets?

Thanks for the info!

4. Yes it is one of my fav. lay out's. Yes, it is trails thew the woods, and there are 30 targets. It's a good time. I have a Baseball game and daughters with soccer games so If I make it, It will be early... I will be there around 8:00 ish If I shoot.

Oh yea, bring some money I think it is there trade day's so a bunch of people will have stuff for sale..

5. The road is Anstaett.
    Follow it all the way back.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

6. Thanks Jericho, Thats the name of it....

7. Sweet! Yea im definitely going to go not sure what time yet.. Do we just show up and register? it's been awhile since ive gone to a shoot