·
Registered
7,698 Posts
yea right,No money or more money

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
Bull**** walks and money talks which way would you guys go

BRING ON THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
905 Posts
dont tell me he isnt making any money off that, i bought a new deer call this year and his picture is all over the box and the call. hes the Labron James of deer hunting.

·
Registered
4,864 Posts
you got that right.primos has his picture on the can and saw something the other day with his picture on it. about as bad as the guy from canada 'the zaft buck' heck he probably never even really shot that thing

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Who said he wasn't making money?

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Your right, who cares!!
If he is making money, more power to him. I know I would enjoy the ride as long as I could.

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
All i got to say is if this guy is making money so be it ,I know i would be taking all the money and andersment if i was the lucky guy to arrow one of these monster and i know half of all you guys will too.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
You would be stupid not to!

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
I would take the money too! Why deny yourself that? Seeing as how most of us will never see a deer like that in the wild let alone shoot it, lets be happy that we have deer to hunt!

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have seen some big deer, but I question the estimator who says it is around 300. I am not a scoring expert, but it doesn't seem to be THAT big! He just didn't look wide enough and think enough to score over 300. Plus, he is missing a brow time that would give him 6-10 more inches.

Nice deer though...and the best one by trail cam!!

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Those pic's do this deer no justice. To see the enormous size of this rack watch the PrimeTime Bucks 6 video. This deer is huge!!!. They show video footage of it in velvet and out. This is one awesome deer!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
Man, that would be really cool to see! I wish I would see something half the size of that! It would be down in a heartbeat!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts