Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

3-d dates and locations

3K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  Caribou Dreamer2 
#1 ·
Is there a place on this website that you can find 3-d shoots?

#2 ·
Byrd you can click on the calendar to see 3-d shoots but i don't think there are any listed yet.I have not had the time to list the one that i know of yet. Steve just got the public section up and running there was a small problem but fixed so when i get time i will list all the shoots that i know of same with you list all the one you knoe of.Hope this helps

#10 ·
It will be great to fill up the calander. We all can get together and go to the shoots in your areas.;)

#11 ·
We have plenty of shoots going on around here. I know personally I like to shoot other places. The ones around here get old after awhile, I like to check out new clubs every once in awhile. THe place I might go this weekend (Shelby County Bowhunters), they haven't changed their course in probably 20 years. TO me that gets pretty boring to shoot all the time. A couple times a year is plenty.

#12 ·
I know what you mean Spitfire. I have been to some shoots and the course never changes. It does get very boring.:)

#13 ·
You would think they would mix it up a little bit. Walking the same paths shooting down the same lanes at the same targets gets kind of boring to me.

#15 ·
Hey Caribou, if you could, please put up a little more info on the calender. Maybe a phone number and closest city? I know a few of the ones you posted had them, but a few did not. Thanks.

I'll be posting a bunch here shortly when I get a schedule. Hope to see you guys at a few shoots when the weather warms up. I'm shooting tommorow-if I don't freeze to death halfway through!

#19 ·
Hey guys this is great. Maybe we can all get toghter at one of these shoots. That would be alot of fun. You guys can't laugh at me when you see how bad of a shot I am. When I get my list I will post them also.

#22 ·
Laughing heck thats all we do thats what we are out there doing having fun.If you don't want to get laughed at shoot in the pro class they want laugh at you then again you might have to pull there arrows when they make a bad shot and walk off though.Q2 you going to take that.

#25 ·
I'M a member of Ashland Bowmen archery club.This is our 2003 3-D shooting schedule.30 Mckenzie targets, All I.B.O.classes

*April 26-27,2003 I.B.O.World Qualifier
cost.$10 for fun shoot(NO AWARDS FOR FUN SHOOT)$15 for I.B.O.Qualifier

*June 22,2003 Doug Deschner Memorial shoot(no awards proceeds donated to Disabled Bowhunters Foundation )
cost.$8

*Aug.02,2003 3-D Invitational (Awards and money for appropriate classes)
Cost.$8

*Sept.01,2003(Memorial Day)
3-D Invitational (bowhunter warmup)Awards and money for appropriate classes.
Cost.$8

**WE MIGHT BE ADDING ANOTHER SHOOT SCHEDULED FOR MARCH 02,2003,Everything will be the same**check for schedule changes at www.bowsite.com*****

Food and refreshments available at all shoots.
The Ashland Bowmen are located at the Ashland Conservation Farm.

DRIVING DIRECTIONS.
From East or West U.S.ST.RT.30,turn south on St.Rt.511.Go to stop sign,turn right on C.R.30-A.Go west for about 1 mile,turn right(farm with pink pig on right) on C.R.1035,Club is located about 1/2mile on left
For more information call Jeff Thomas,shoot Chairman,at 419-564-1102

#26 ·
We (Ashland Bowmen)have added a shoot for MARCH 02,2003 to our schedule.This will be a FUN shoot only,no awards given out.After a discussion with our President and shoot chairman,we agreed it would be a good time to get ready for the up coming I.B.O.WORLD Qualifier held April 26-27,2003.Hope to see a good turnout for this years shooting events.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.