Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so here it is guys simple and to the point!! Each yote is worth 5 points regardless of age or sex. Too many coyote genital pics last year! Your coyote must be taken legally in Ohio! Red or Black yotes are worth double points just to make it interesting! Get out there are get some yotes boys!! Gonna end this one on April 10th at midnight, in order to keep from having to run two contests at once! Have fun, be safe, and go get ya some yotes!!

Thanks B6

Reactions: BillsCustomCalls

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
I would like to do it again also. But in reality, only a handful of us participated so it'll probably be a no go. Contest or no contest, I'm gonna be out there trying to kill every one I can!!!

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I would like to do it again also. But in reality, only a handful of us participated so it'll probably be a no go. Contest or no contest, I'm gonna be out there trying to kill every one I can!!!
You ever try trapping the yotes in your area I have a buddy that hunts your area and someone in his group always seems to kill at least one every single gun season we are planning on hunting yotes in the near future on his relatives farm will see how that goes

·
Super Moderator
3,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not enough guys to really have one. So we just ended it.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
You ever try trapping the yotes in your area I have a buddy that hunts your area and someone in his group always seems to kill at least one every single gun season we are planning on hunting yotes in the near future on his relatives farm will see how that goes
I haven't trapped coyotes. Trapped a bunch of fox back in the day. I enjoy fooling them with the call.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Thinking about heading out tonight with the Foxpro, Wicked lights and .223 to a local farm.

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Hmmm when I'm down your way wanna try and hook up and kill some yotes
I actually live in Kettering, a suburb of Dayton. I have land and a cabin near Nelsonville. It's our weekend getaway spot. We're tucked up in a ridge with 783 acres of Wayne around us.
We could do that. Bryan Six usually hunts with me. Perhaps we can get him to come along too.
We stayed home this weekend so I'm hunting a farm in Greene county tonight. Try to take out a few before fawning season as I also deer hunt this farm. Got the Foxpro charged and the lights and rifle ready to go. Heading out in a few.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I actually live in Kettering, a suburb of Dayton. I have land and a cabin near Nelsonville. It's our weekend getaway spot. We're tucked up in a ridge with 783 acres of Wayne around us.
We could do that. Bryan Six usually hunts with me. Perhaps we can get him to come along too.
We stayed home this weekend so I'm hunting a farm in Greene county tonight. Try to take out a few before fawning season as I also deer hunt this farm. Got the Foxpro charged and the lights and rifle ready to go. Heading out in a few.
Good luck let's see some yotes on the ground

1 - 12 of 12 Posts