close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2018 Coyote Contest bs thread

Discussion in 'Ohio Trapping and Varmint Hunting' started by bilman63, Feb 11, 2018.

1. Now we can chat without filling the sign up thread.

2. B6 get to moving everything over here! work that mod mojo!!

bilman63 likes this.

3. Bryan six

Bryan six Staff Member Mod

You guys have too much faith in my time lol!! Already getting flack for the last week!! Been a busy one ending the deer contest been on here to much lately!! Swmbo is gonna kill me soon!!! But I am going hunting this week trying to plan it tomorrow!!

4. If you are wanting to sign up, go to the sign up thread. This is just a thread we can chat in.

Bryan six likes this.
  5. Never mind, I see you've already been there. My bad!!!

Bryan six likes this.
  6. im just trying to figure out why B6 deleted my comments in the sign up thread about there will be blood and yours was allowed to stay!!! #favoritism #mooch #bullcrap #pink panther #justjokingdontcare #nooffenceb6-billman.

Bryan six likes this.
  7. No worries!

Bryan six likes this.
  8. Maybe all of team 13 should sign up... then again we wouldn't want to run away with another contest. All the winning is getting awfully tiresome...

Bryan six and cambridgezowie like this.

9. Get ya some...

10. I didn't know they had high fence coyote farms!!??? bwahahaha. ::stirpot:::cheeky-sm:mischeif::lol::yikes::yeahthat:

11. Blahahhahaha...... I saw on face book you were photoshopping pics of yourself with my coyotes....... lmao........ woot woot..

ohihunter2014 likes this.
  12. 100% coydog right there!

13. That was the rumor with you last year when R.Tokers dog came up missing. Heck we weren't even sure what ya looked like cause one pic showed a dude with black hair and 8month beard and the other he was bald with no beard and then back to the black hair and beard again! I even think one pic was a chick with a mustache!

14. I haven't seen crap for yotes or tracks forever......anywhere! I saw deer tracks today though haha....

15. Not sure if a should say bahahahahahha or heheheh gigggles ? I’m confused... lmao

16. Just say u da man ohi!!

17. . CNN does weird things to people.... lmao

bilman63 and Bryan six like this.
  18. Perhaps the smartest and most sly of the 'North America' wild species one could possibly take on to hunt.

Accept the challenge!
    [​IMG]