Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now we can chat without filling the sign up thread.

·
Super Moderator
3,968 Posts
You guys have too much faith in my time lol!! Already getting flack for the last week!! Been a busy one ending the deer contest been on here to much lately!! Swmbo is gonna kill me soon!!! But I am going hunting this week trying to plan it tomorrow!!

·
Registered
4,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Never mind, I see you've already been there. My bad!!!

·
Banned
5,409 Posts
im just trying to figure out why B6 deleted my comments in the sign up thread about there will be blood and yours was allowed to stay!!! #favoritism #mooch #bullcrap #pink panther #justjokingdontcare #nooffenceb6-billman.

·
Banned
5,409 Posts

·
Banned
5,409 Posts
Blahahhahaha...... I saw on face book you were photoshopping pics of yourself with my coyotes....... lmao........ woot woot..
That was the rumor with you last year when R.Tokers dog came up missing. Heck we weren't even sure what ya looked like cause one pic showed a dude with black hair and 8month beard and the other he was bald with no beard and then back to the black hair and beard again! I even think one pic was a chick with a mustache!

·
Registered
4,873 Posts
That was the rumor with you last year when R.Tokers dog came up missing. Heck we weren't even sure what ya looked like cause one pic showed a dude with black hair and 8month beard and the other he was bald with no beard and then back to the black hair and beard again! I even think one pic was a chick with a mustache!
Not sure if a should say bahahahahahha or heheheh gigggles ? I'm confused... lmao

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.