close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2017 O.S. Youth Grand Prize Winners!!!

Discussion in '2017 Team Deer Hunting Contest' started by Bryan six, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Bryan six

Bryan six Staff Member Mod

I want to thank all members who entered youth hunts! They were all enjoyable to read the top three were very close!! I will p.m. the winners tomorrow with details on how to claim prizes!! Great job getting the youth involved to all that did!! Give yourself a round of applause! The youngsters are our future!!

The Grand Prize Youth Hunter and winner of a free shoulder mount from Rob's Professional Taxidermy is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brokendwinds's son!!! They hunted hard all season and he was able to take his first buck!! Congratulations guys!! Im sure he got little sleep that night, not knowing if he would retrieve his buck!! Good job sticking with it brokenwind!!

[​IMG]

Second place, was a two way tie between Clarkpba's daughter and wingshooters' boy!!! So instead of a tie breaker, we are going to award them both a custom made grunt tube from Bills Custom Calls!!

Wingshooters' son!!! He hunted hard as well and was able to score on a great buck!! Congratulations!!

[​IMG]

Clarkpba's daughter!! She hunted hard as well and was able to score on the second buck of her career!!!

[​IMG]

Once again I thank you all for entering your youth hunts!! It was exciting reading them all!!! Congrats on a great season and thank you to our sponsors Rob's Professional Taxidermy and BillsCustomCalls!!!!

Thanks B6

medicsnoke, chass, Kyle13 and 7 others like this.
  2. Congrats!! If the 2 runner ups would send me a PM I will get your calls sent out

medicsnoke and Bryan six like this.

3. Awesome. Congrats to the great youth hunters. Keep our hunting heritage going.

medicsnoke and ohihunter2014 like this.
  4. Congrats to all the youth winners !! Glad you all stuck with it too get the job done.

medicsnoke likes this.
  5. Congrats to the young hunters!

medicsnoke likes this.
  6. Congrats to you and your son BW! You put in a lot of time and effort getting your kids out hunting. Well deserved!

medicsnoke likes this.
  7. Thanks, my son is stoked that he is getting his deer mounted.

I am at the point in my hunting career, that I get more enjoyment seeing my kids harvest something, them me shooting one. It was nice getting my deer early, so I was able to spend most of the season taking the kids out.

bankfish, medicsnoke, chass and 2 others like this.
  8. Thank you very much everyone. My daughter will be very excited to hear that she got second place.

medicsnoke likes this.
  9. Cudos to all who took a youth hunting. Memories for the both of you for a lifetime!

medicsnoke likes this.
  10. Congrats to all! I remember my first deer like yesterday. Who knows if Ide be the person I am today with out my grandpas outings.

Bryan six likes this.