Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a few older Threads on here just want to get an updated one going. A little about us at Beetles and Bones. This is our 3rd year Cleaning Skulls with Beetles we have expanded the size of our colony's and enclosure to accept bigger Game this year. We are also working on our website and hope to have it up and running by the end of the month. www.Beetlesandbones.com Feel free to click the link.......Right now you wont find much but a Link to out Facebook page. We try and update and post new Pictures every couple days, Please Like and share post. We are located in the Akron Canton Area. Our price is still 95$ we want to be affordable and offer the best service possible. Feel ask any questions and thanks for Reading. I will try post some finished mounts once a week or so. Feel free to Post pictures of your skull mount picture also.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1511020799.536097.jpg
ln the spirit of Youth Hunt my son shot a Doe a few weeks ago and is now learning to pass does in order to shoot a buck. We are yet to get a buck within range and in the scope of the bow. But he has been enjoying scoping Doe's with he crossbow. It hard for him to keep the safety on. He wants to shoot everything. And I'm sure we will have a buck walk by soon. His skull should be ready for the wall in a couple weeks :)

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
View attachment 25731 ln the spirit of Youth Hunt my son shot a Doe a few weeks ago and is now learning to pass does in order to shoot a buck. We are yet to get a buck within range and in the scope of the bow. But he has been enjoying scoping Doe's with he crossbow. It hard for him to keep the safety on. He wants to shoot everything. And I'm sure we will have a buck walk by soon. His skull should be ready for the wall in a couple weeks :)
Congrats to you and your son. Here is my first euro mount I did last week
15.JPG
16.JPG

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Steve. Here is a picture of a buck that got shot twice. Once in archery and once in gun week. Gun week is the one that did him in. The one on the left is finished and the with the arrow in the nose is before whitening
ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1511286370.236899.jpg
picture from 2015season

1 - 6 of 6 Posts