close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

2017/2018 Deer Hunting contest

Discussion in '2017 Team Deer Hunting Contest' started by Steve, Aug 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin Mod

[​IMG]

I will get this started. Please sign up on this thread if you are interested in part impacting in this year's contest. Rules will be similar if not exactly the same as last year. More details to follow, but wanted to get this started.

Here we go-

2017-2018 OS Deer Hunting Contest Sign up!!

It’s that time of the year to sign up for the 2017-2018 Ohio Sportsman Deer Hunting Contest. If you want “in” this year, you need to “sign in” in this thread and you need to have at least 20 posts in the Ohio Sportsman Forum by the deadline date to be eligible(Get Busy and get 20 posts before the deadline if you don’t have 20 yet). The deadline to sign up this year is September 15, 2017!! Don't wait until the last minute and miss the chance to be in!!!

Make sure to check back shortly after the September 15, 2017 sign up deadline to check in with your team once we post them.

If you don’t check in with your team by the due date in September- we will replace you with an alternate, so make sure you check periodically in early September to finalize your spot on your team.

Rules will be posted when ready-Prizes will be awarded once again this year as well-stay tuned, once we firm everything up we will let you know what the prize list will be..

Here are last year's rules so everyone has an idea of where we are coming from.
    http://www.ohiosportsman.com/threads/2016-2017-ohio-sportsman-deer-hunting-contest-rules.69654/

>>>>>>>In the interim- let’s get the sign up list going-all you need to do is say "I'm In"- "Sign me up"- "Can't wait"- you get the idea- whatever trips your trigger-

Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
  2. Sign me up ole pal!

3. I'm in. Good luck everyone.

4. Put me in coach, I'm ready to play........

bilman63 likes this.
  5. miketruax

miketruax Staff Member Super Mod

6. A buddy just joined the group but can't reply to anything? Any tips as to how he can fix this?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.