Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Saw your post on facebook Eric, looks like u guys had a good hunt. we got hit by pretty bad thunderstorms this morning and it kinda washed out hunt out in Kentucky. thats a cool way to take a picture of a bird! not sure ive seen that before but it shows it off well!
LGE-VM510 NetFront/3.5.1 (GUI) MMP/2.0

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was a good hunt , they wasnt roosted where they usallly were so we had to go after them but they flew down and shutup before we could get to them so we decided to setup close to a field that was on private property.got one to gobble and he came in behind us after he left we called again and fired up another one from a long ways away,didnt take him long to comr thru the field to us all i could see was our hunter and i could tell he was getting ready to shoot when he did i saw him pull up again and thought oh no he missed then jimmy the other guide said you got him. it was his first turkey,hes kiled alot of deer ,we have taken him out for the last 3 years so it was a relief to finally get him one. weighed 21 lbs,12 1/2 " beard and 1 5/16" spurs .a really nice first bird

1 - 3 of 3 Posts