Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,037 Posts
First, a big thanks to all who participated and congratulations to those who harvested turkeys this year. We had quite a few member who had their first doubles, archery harvests and youth harvests. Way to go!

Champs Team 11 49.75
Batts, Muzzy75, RMK, shawneehunter

2. Team 8 39.25
3. Team 10 Struttin' Mutts 37.75
4. Team 3 24.25
5. Team 7 16.75
6. Team 12 13.75
7. Team 13 12.25
8. Team 6 Tom Beaters 12.00
9. Team 1 Longbeard Lynch Mob 11.50
9. Team 4 Tail Chasers 11.50
11. Team 2 Thunder Chickens 11.00
12. Team 5, 9, 14 0.00

·
Registered
120 Posts
Wow we did it! It was a pleasure competing with everyone. I'm a fairly new member and this was my first hunting contest I have ever been in. Had a blast, great forum to be a part of. Congrats team members it has been fun.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
A big congratulations to Team 11!. It sure was a fun season being involved in some friendly competition. And a shout out to my fellow Team 10 Struttin Mutts. 130 replies in the Team thread is nothing to sneeze at. Good job on fulfilling the social atmosphere of the turkey contest!

Sorry to see turkey season end, but I guess summer fun is here! (Looking forward to the Sept 1 opening of squirrel season, LOL!)

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
A big congratulations to Team 11!. It sure was a fun season being involved in some friendly competition. And a shout out to my fellow Team 10 Struttin Mutts. 130 replies in the Team thread is nothing to sneeze at. Good job on fulfilling the social atmosphere of the turkey contest!

Sorry to see turkey season end, but I guess summer fun is here! (Looking forward to the Sept 1 opening of squirrel season, LOL!)
I can wait till sept. 1. I love my summertime fishin and huntin. Dont get no better!

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors

·
Administrator
5,398 Posts
A great contest!

·
Premium Member
1,407 Posts
Good job guys! It was a pleasure being on the winning team.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Administrator
5,398 Posts
All members of Team 11 will be receiving a "X-Factor Calls glass/glass call in a walnut pot" courtesy of "shawneehunter"

·
22,520 Posts
Congrats to team #11!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Thanks everyone. Definately had a lot of fun with this contest. Congrats to all hunters and everybody else on Team 11. It was a good year.

·
5,040 Posts
Congrats to all on a great contest, and especially to team 11 for gettin it done!!
And a BIG thank you to Schu72 for running it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts