Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my 2002 Tracker Nitro 288 Sport Fish and Ski

This boat has been good on Lake Erie. It is fully equipped with everything you need for the lake. Bow trolling motor is good for trolling for walleye.

Features:
150 HP Mercury outboard with new power head in 2009 ($3,800)
2 Live wells
Ski Pylon
Bimini Top
24V trolling motor
lots of storage
Dual Axle trailer with surge brakes
VHF Radio w/ 5 ft and 3 ft ant (interchangeable)
CD Player w/ wired remote
Fish Finder
In dash Depth Finder

Extras
4 Neoprene life jackets (these are the good comfortable ones)
Skis and Tow Rope
Tube and Rope
Rod holders
Garmin Color GPSMAP 378 Chartplotter w/ hundreds of dollars of maps (blucharts, Inland lakes and lake Erie)
Cover
Bimini Top

I've owned this boat since 2008. It's become a part of the family but we have another addition to the family and that has greatly limited our use. The only problem we had with this boat was the first time we had it out after buying it, the previous owner didn't tell us the oil injector was shot and we ended up blowing up the motor the first time out. We bought a new motor in 2009 and had it installed. This new motor is probably barely past break in. We haven't had any issues since then. I winterize it every year and the water impeller was just changed this season. This boat comes with everything you need to hit the water.

Price - This price is based on NADA of $10,700 plus the extras. The GPS was $1,000 new and has literally hundreds of dollars in maps. The motor costs about $3,400 $500 labor. At $12,000 this is a good bargain.

Call or Text 419-seven zero six-2992 - See More Here: http://www.ohiosportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=940

1 - 1 of 1 Posts