Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I have a 1987 Nissan Pickup for sale. It has 96,000 original miles on it. Just a standard model with a couple extras that I put in. I have put a cd player, cb, and some new speaker in it. The truck runs great and has the following that are new: New Alternator, brakes (all four), tires (all four), new break lines and a new starter. Its a great truck it always gets me there althought it is not a fast truck it gets the job done. It has the Z24 engine which I am not sure of the horsepower rating on but it is the 4 cl Automatic with an overdrive button. Its just the standard 4x2 model. Comes with a tonneu cover but its not in the greatest shape. The price is 1200.00 firm. I am only the 2nd owner and its only been in the family until this point. Only reason that I am getting rid of it is to help pay off my car to eventually get a brand new truck and help pay for college. Ill up load some pictures here in a few minutes and I'll post them on here for you. Thanks for looking and I will answer any questions possible that I know. Either ask on here, PM me or email me at [email protected]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts