Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Probably against forum rules to post this here but I figured people trolling this forum would be the interested ones. And for some reason it will only let me place in ad in Real Estate... and this is clearly not real estate. So anyway here she is:

My 14' fish slayer is up for sale. Hate to see her go... we killed alotta fish off her but it was upgrade time. Front flush deck approx 6'x3' with pvc rail. 6 halogens (4 400w and 2 225w ultras) All wiring is ready to go. 30 lb thrust minn kota. 6 horse Johnson OB '70s model i believe? storage under rear deck, two storage compartments up front. Nav lights work, and theres wiring for two running lights up front. Not a show boat but the light coverage is good and like I said... many fish have been slayed from her.

$1000 OBO

Attachments

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Sounds like a good deal boys, wish I had some extra cash...

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
In case anyone is wondering, yes this is still for sale. A whole lotta disappearing acts on this site. I was trying to avoid posting it on CL and and some other sites for the hassle, but it's almost spring and time to try to actively sell this thing. It needs moved!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts