Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello i have a 2009 Diamond Stud compound bow made by bowtech. It is a top of the line bow that i have taken 4 doe and a 10 pt with. i have over $500 just in accesories intvested. this bow has a QAD ultra rest pro series Hd rest, g5 meta peep sight, Black gold archery 5 pin sight, sims stabilizer, string silincers, and an alpine archery 5 arrow quiver. if someone can meet me around my asking price, i will throw in 6 easton axis nfused carbon arrows and maybe some field points and slicktrick broadheads. i will also sell the bare bow itsself for 425. i will sell the bow with everything on it except the rest and arrows for 525. if you want to negotiate something by taking some accesories off maybe we can work something out. you will not be disapointed with this bow. it is super smooth,deadly quite, and fast. it has 60-70lb limbs and draw length can be adjusted from 25-30 inches. make a respectable offer. text me at 3304191696 or you can pm me. thanks and have a good one - See More Here: http://www.ohiosportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=921

1 - 1 of 1 Posts