close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Your Screen Name?

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by stelmon, Dec 16, 2002.

1. So, what does everyone screen name mean?

Mine is an easy one, salmon + Steelhead = stelmon:)

2. Fish is what I've been called since I was a youngun.

3. Man, I'm glad it wasn't crappie and steelhead! :D Twenty seven cats, 10 dogs, greyhound rescue, pound rescue, cat shelter foster home. Nuff said?? :rolleyes:

4. LOL my screenname is shortened from the version I use on a few other boards which is WorthlessNut. That is what my Dad calls a buckeye. Either the tree or one from the state. Quite a few just called me Nut so............

5. I live in Seneca county and I'm a bowhunter.:)

6. I like the band the Eagles and like the song Desperado. I have had this name for years.

7. I live on a farm & some people say I'm as big as a bear.There you have it.:D

8. My name is Bill Gillis, the bill g part, and I added fish cuz that is what I love to do.

Bill

9. I work in the medical field, and I got the name from a book years ago it was the nickname of a great army medic. I thought it was neat, and wanted something different.

10. i think mine is kinda self explainitory;) when my buddies go fishing with me they say it's not a fishing trip,it's an "ADVENTURE":eek::rolleyes:

11. Just don't call me Sue or late for any meal!!!

;)
    Erie (as in Erie has been) ~ from the 40s & 50s with a Troller Dad that was on the Big Pond just about every weekend.

:p :p

12. LOL, I know of a few times Stelmon has been called craphead.:D Ask him about Wo-Man....:D

Gun for hunting, rod for fishing.

13. "thousandcasts" is taken from the title of my first book, The Fish of a Thousand Casts: Tales of Mischief and Mayhem in the Great Outdoors.

14. j_blocker, I kept it pretty simple at to keep continuity across the net so all you wonderfull people out there know its me. J for jason and Blocker for well blocker my last name

Jason

15. I fish for the mighty Flathead catfish, thus my name , plus I have a picture of a 40-lber on my avitar!