close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome Ohio Sportspersons!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Northern_Outdoorsman, Dec 13, 2002.

1. Just wanted to welcome all the Ohio Sportspersons! As soon as the word gets out in Ohio this will be the #1 Ohio Outdoors Website!!!!!

2. Cool, I guessd this would make me a charter member then!! Welcome all!!

3. Welcome!!!!!!

this will quickly become the second best site on the web! First being of course Michigan-Sportsman.com

4. Not one to be a nay sayer, but you've got a little competition at *******.com, they are nearly as big as michigan-sportsman.com.

Either way i enjoy being a member of each.

Jason

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2002
  5. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin Mod

Yes, we have a "little" competition there but hardly any on the hunting side of things. Also realize that we are relentless in terms of new features and gizmos on our sites.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2002
  6. I would also like to welcome all you people form Ohio as well. Michigan-Sportsman is a great site and this one will surely follow in its footsteps.:D

7. Welcome all!! This site should be a good place for all of us to hang out, it another wife escape place.

8. I like gizmos and new features!

I just found the "Show Left Column" on the Home Page of the forums. That's pretty cool.

9. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin Mod

Yep, we are building it while you guys use it :)

10. Steve....I think I noticed that:p

wait til the smilie shows LOL

Nimrod likes this.