close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Unquestionable Success

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Papa Smurf, Dec 14, 2002.

1. This site will undoubtedly take off like Michigan-Sportsman did. That site is like drugs to me; every free moment at work I am compelled to scan over the forums. The birth of this site has just doubled my drug supply! I know I will even linger after work to make sure I didn't miss anything on either site. Now I need more time!

The Michigan site has been an unbelievable source of timely information for me and many others and I know the Ohio site will be just as successful.

2. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin Mod

Smurf, keep an eye on this one because I will be trying out some of my new tricks here before they appear on the MS.

3. so we get to be a guinea pig? LOL. So if ya get any cool gear to share or prizes we get a chance at them first because we are so pretty?:D :p ;)

4. NUTin like a good looking nut! :D :rolleyes: I like the seal on the envelopes that show threads you've posted to! :D

5. Papa Smurf, I feel the same way. When I get home from work or off for the day I try to get into the sites to see what is going on and where it happening at. Adding this site to the list makes it more of reason to get on.;)