close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

This is great.

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Steve, Dec 14, 2002.

1. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin Mod

This is fantastic. I can't believe how many have joined already. Like michigan-sportsman.com, this site will be state of the art when I am done. The amount of people who are joining just gives me the extra motivation to make this one heck of a place!

2. Looking forward to checking the site out.

Bill

3. Great site Steve. A lot of people have joined in a short time.

4. HOw about we get some sort of get together/cookout organized for the spring around the Maumee River during the eye run? :D

5. Sounds like a great idea to me.

6. Shawn

Sounds great. I can contribute my guide lessons for jigging for carp when the eye run is going on. lol. For those of you who dont know my a couple of us went to the run last year including tpet and everyone is catching eyes except me all I could catch were carp all day long. Most between 4 and 8lbs and they were eating the jig most were not foul hooked lol. Hopefully Ill be actually catching come eyes this time around..

7. I'll get something going then when spring gets a little closer. It should be a good time. We do outings with other websites, and have a great time in the process!!!

8. Re: Shawn

I'll bet you got a good fight? Just had to be a big hog eye!:cool:

9. That sound great Shawn. if I know in advance I can get the days off to go.

Steve, Keep up the great work and they will follow.

Clarence

10. more outings?

you should just quit your job and go into business as an outdoor event organizer:rolleyes: :D ;) i might break out the flack jacket and hardhat for that one if you'll carry me out to bluegrass and back,along with my fish,LOL.

11. Whatever it takes to keep that big grin on your face Steve! :D

12. I'm ready for some walleye fishing in the river, they allways seem to be a better fight in the river.

Jason

13. I would definatley like to try the Maumee for some eyes. I have heard alot of good info on that river.:D

14. I loves walleye, I loves flatheads, I loves crappie, and I loves perch!!:D

15. Face it Paws your easy