close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

More toys to play with

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Steve, Dec 15, 2002.

1. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin Mod

First check out the front page by clicking on home. You can add any Ohio website links you may have to build our links library. By letting users contribute, we should build up a vast base of Ohio links.

Second check out our chat room, the "Campfire". This is available on the left hand menu when that menu is visible. When a user logs into the "campfire" their name is displayed in the left hand column in red. Unfortunately you do have to register seperately for this feature but it's easy.

2. Great Steve mmore toys just what this bunch of over grown bunch of kids need. Thanks man.

3. Looks like you are making new friends all over Steve. I'm impressed with the new toys on this site and look forward to some of them on www.michigan-sportsman.com.

In the mean time this site is a great way to double my internet time and get some valuable reports on nearby waters. Can't wait for my first Ohio steelie.

4. All kinds of new things to work with on this site. keep up the good work.

5. A little bit of Ohio history. :eek:
    http://www.ohiomemory.org/

An interesting site about the state of ohio.

It may not be everyones cup of tea, but a nice little site.

If you have a son or daughter taking Ohio history in school this site my just turn a B student into an A student.:)

6. Interesting Link SenecaBow.