Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner

Are You Interested?

Inaugural Ohiosportsman.com Golf Outing

3K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  dar_54 
#1 ·
1st Annual Ohiosportsman.com Golf Outing
How much interest is there? I'm thinking a Saturday or Sunday on either of the last two weekends of August or either of the last two weekends of September. If we get one foursome together and play it will be a good meet and greet. I'm thinking if we get enough interest, we may be able to negotiate a good rate. I'd like to have at least a 24 person outing to start with...again, how much interest?

Let's find out with this poll.
1. I am interested and if I commit, I will show up
2. I am a maybe depending on time and place
3. Let's play in August
4. Let's play in September
5. I'm scared

Multiple choice poll :D

#8 ·
Drive

I live Southwest of most of you, but would drive to the following courses!

1. Firestone
2. Murfield
3. Longenburger
4. Eagle Sticks
5. Elks Run
6. OSU Scarlet
7. Vinyards
8. Indian Springs
9. Zainesville National
10. Who am I kiddin, I would drive to Magic Castle Windmill course.
I love golf!
Gunners

#9 ·
Minw would be time and location Northern part of Columbus would be a go. My vote would be the end of August. The end of Sept. my mind is wraped up on the start of archery season. :biggrin: I think this would be great opportunity to meet and get to know some of the guys.

#10 ·
It depends on time and place for me as well. I'm in southern Medina county, so north or east of Columbus I would probably come. I like August better than September... I hate the heat, but I'm too busy whackin' doves, geese, and teal down in September.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.