close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Do you like our new look?

Discussion in 'Front Page Polls' started by Steve, Dec 14, 2002.

1. It's getting there

9 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. It's great

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. Not good at all

1 vote(s)
    5.6%
  1. Steve

Steve Staff Member Admin Mod

Obviously the colors need to be coordinated, but other than that things are going pretty good. What do you think?

2. It's coming along great. You've done a lot in just the 2 days I've been here.

If you don't mind me saying so, I think you should make the mast header either centered with it bordered or go acros the whole top. jmo. :)

I like all the options on the front page. Lot's of info. I really like it.

3. It's coming along great, and fast. I also like the layout of the front page with all of the info shown.

4. Steve

There will be an advertisement banner on the right top to balance things out. Still a lot of work to do with the colors, buttons, etc.

5. I hope it's Hunter Green. ;)

6. Petty good so far. I ain't too concerned in the first place on the looks as long as the functionability (is that a word?) is ok, and it works good for me. Keep up the nice work, and thanks.

Bill

7. It's pretty good so far keep up the great work.;)

8. Lance

Lance Super Mod Mod

Things are coming along really well Steve, looking good. Now all we need to do is get some articles written!

9. i think you've got a great looking site going her,steve.i also like the front page.i'm sure any additions will be welcomed.looking forward to the addition of attachment capabilities,as my only way of posting pics(not that i have a lot to post:rolleyes: )is from my files.

10. Steve

Attachments will not be enabled. Takes too much disk space. There will be a full featured photo gallery which will allow you to store your pictures and post them here on the forums.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2002
  11. The picture gallery thing steve is talking about kicks but.

Jason

12. photo gallery

thanks steve.sounds like a good deal.just another thing for me to fill in my time,learnin' how to use it:D :rolleyes: ;)

13. i just registered.i like the looks of the site.there's some folks i know from other ohio sites and some new names too.i look foward to hanging around.

14. Looks good

I didn't see the old look, so I have nothing to compare too !!:D
    Picture thing sounds great, I like pictures........:rolleyes:

15. Steve, when do ya think the picture gallery thing will be up and running?

Bill