Brittany Breeders

Discussion in 'Upland Game hunting, Dogs and dog training' started by ohio hunter, Jan 9, 2017.

1. ohio hunter

ohio hunter
    Expand Collapse

I am considering getting a new Brittany pup or started dog in the spring. Any suggestions on breeders in or near Ohio? I am set on a Brittany, not that there aren't other good breeds out there. Thanks!

2. Nimrod

Nimrod
    Expand Collapse
    Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Sorry I can't currently help in your search. I have had 2 Britts and they were some of the smartest and best dogs I have owned in my 55 years. ...and I have always had at least 1 dog. If it is to be an inside dog, I must caution you to be patient when they are young as they go through a chewing phase that is unbelieveable.

3. ohio hunter

ohio hunter
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the tips. I currently have 2 Britts and have had 3 prior to the two I have now. I have them in an outdoor kennel, off of a garage that they can go into to get in their insulated houses and to access food & water.

Nimrod likes this.
  4. jrb_113

jrb_113
    Expand Collapse

Ohio Hunter. I really love my Brittany which I got from Sherlock Farm and Kennel in Guysville OH. Their website hasn't been updated for a while but don't let that throw you off. Mick is a great guy and his dogs come from proven lines. PM me if you want to talk.

ohio hunter likes this.