27 point in Clermont

Discussion in 'Ohio Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by OhioBackstraps, Oct 8, 2012.

1. Anyone hear of a 200+ 27 point kill in Clermont county.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. I have pictures of a buck killed just outside of Cincy somewhere. Monster. Supposively my buddy is friends with the guy who killed it. Who knows.

3. I've heard of the buck and couple of my hunting buddies say they have pictures of it but I have yet to see it.

4. I have not heard of anything yet but if it was kill in clermont I should hear about it from someone... I will make a few calls tomorrow.

5. This is what I got:::::
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Tags aren't green this year are they?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

7. No tags are not green this year...

Jerry

8. Another Fake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. The usual this time of year.

Black Dog Bowfishing Pro Staff

10. I dunno.....might b real....here's why- here's a shed I found at an u disclosed clermont county hunting spot. I missed him while he was wearing it. His right side did not appear to have much junk though. You b the judge but he looks awful similar...if it is him, I'm heartbroke. Been hunting that deer for 4 years. Note the two drops. Split brow and the height of the brow also the short massive 2s amd 3s

#10 Goshengrunter, Oct 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2014
  11. Green tags were four years ago I believe

12. Werent they green last year?

Black Dog Bowfishing Pro Staff

13. Yeah they were green tags.

14. I had a brain fart sorry guys lol. Here's a bruiser shot in Wisconsin, 27 pts and green scores 229 2/8". uploadfromtaptalk1349823264973.jpg

15. I can say it's real. I know the taxidermist doing it. I'm going to go check it out Friday.