Ohio Sportsman - Your Ohio Hunting and Fishing Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

2009-2010 Ohio Sportsman Deer Hunting Team Contest Sign Up Thread

10K views 124 replies 124 participants last post by  buckeyebowhntr 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Simple this year, all you need to do is sign up. You do not need to declare a weapon of choice. I have decided to make the contest inclusive of all deer "seasons". You can kill a deer by any legal hunting weapon throughout the deer hunting seasons and it will score for the team. Also new this year will be the opportunity to earn bonus points for your team by taking a youth hunting for whitetail. I'll post the complete rules and details in the next day or two.

Otherwise, the rules in general will remain the same as last years contest...Scoring and entry is the same, one antlered and one antlerless deer per hunter.
Member must have 30 posts minimum to enter.

Also all photos of deer to be considered in the contest need to be entered in the Photo Galley here on OS.com.

Please keep this thread to signup only. All other posts will be deleted. You may start other threads for comments, etc. I will move them all to the 2009-2010 sub-forum once Steve sets it up.
This thread will close at 5:00pm on August 28th, 2009. Remember, this is all for fun. There are no declared prizes from Ohiosportsman.com for this contest.

With that, I'm in :coolgleamA:

deerhunt45

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.